Author Topic: Can't Reinstall  (Read 5851 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
Can't Reinstall
« on: September 17, 2009, 11:13:48 pm »
LSZH

Exceded me sever assist option and don't have the .reg file. Had to do a system restore due to BSOD everytime I minised FS9...

...Use the "Register Serial" option to put it into the registry, then proceed with Activation as above.... This is not an option in the email I got with my order number.

El helpo to the por dela favor!

Grassyass! ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't Reinstall
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 11:24:10 pm »
...Use the "Register Serial" option to put it into the registry, then proceed with Activation as above.... This is not an option in the email I got with my order number

Please, check that email better: I'm sure there IS a Serial Number inside, assuming this is the email you received when purchasing.

If you are not sure this is the actual email receipt and you think you lost the original one, as explained on the manual (fsdt_install_guide.pdf, page 9) and on the thread here, you can retrieve another copy from the Esellerate support site, address is given both in the manual and the above thread.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 12:50:36 am by virtuali »

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 12:20:43 am »
...Use the "Register Serial" option to put it into the registry, then proceed with Activation as above.... This is not an option in the email I got with my order number

Please, check that email better: I'm sure there IS a Serial Number inside, assuming this is the email you received when purchasing.

If you are not sure this is the actual email receipt and you think you lost the original one, as explained on the manual (fsdt_install_guide.pdf, page 9) and on the thread here, you can retrieve another copy from the Esellerate support site, address is given both in the manual and the above thread.

The link you added doesnt work... And the email does have the serial there. What do I do with it?? Where do I look in the registry?

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 12:49:33 am »
You can go to esellerate.net and access purchaser support to receive a list of all your order numbers, then enter your order number to retrieve your serial.  Quicker than searching backups.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 12:54:02 am »
The link you added doesnt work...

Sorry, there was a double quote around it, I've fixed. Anyway, it's a sticky thread on this section...

And the email does have the serial there. What do I do with it?? Where do I look in the registry?

Who said you have to look into the registry ??? It's a Serial Number, so you just use the "Register Serial" option, and let it activate.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 08:29:45 am »
That's the problem, I do have the serial and order numbers. When you say, "Register Serial" option, where do I find that option? That option in not in my serial number email. I really am sorry if I am missing something here.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 09:40:33 am »
That option in not in my serial number email.

The Addon Manager, of course! Since you buy with it, you also reinstall with it.

Note that, all of this was explained in the installation guide, named fsdt_install_guide.pdf, which can be found under the fsdreamteam folder, under the main flight sim folder, after installing any scenery.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 06:05:01 pm »
Ok i'll RTFM and report back.... :)

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 08:55:11 pm »
Ok i'll RTFM and report back.... :)

Thank you Virtuali! My favioriate scenery in the whole of FS is back on line! If someone said I have to trash all my scenery and only keep one, it would be FSDT LSZH!