Author Topic: Cargo Plane check mark  (Read 76 times)

Pitter

Cargo Plane check mark
« on: May 19, 2024, 01:34:04 pm »
Whenever I customize a cargo plane, I mark the "Cargo" checkbox, then save.
Next time I start loading that cargo plane, a bus with passenger is coming.
Pulling the GSX menue for A/C customize, the x for cargo plane is gone.
This happens with diff Cargo Aircraft, but not all. Mostly Skyspirit former Posky
Any Idea?

Peter

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Cargo Plane check mark
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2024, 02:20:22 pm »
Peter, just to double check, you've loaded the same airplane that you used to customize it and it does this? I'm only asking because back in the day, the freeware airplanes like Project Opensky and SkySpirit had planes installed in its own folder, so each plane had their own aircraft.cfg, just the main folder had different names. So making a change to one airplane didn't apply to another. Nowadays, with payware airplanes like PMDG, the airplanes are more or less in one folder sharing one aircraft.cfg for the same aircraft type, so if you made a change to one airplane, it applied to the others of the same type. If you go to %APPDATA%\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes, you'll see what I'm talking about. In any event, you can go in there, open the gsx.cfg file for the airplane, and double check to see if you have a line that reads "iscargo = 1".
Captain Kevin

Pitter

Re: Cargo Plane check mark
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 02:21:00 pm »
Hi Kevin, thks for your answer.
I have only one folder with 7 freighters inside.
The GSX file shows "iscargo=1"

I don't know what happen, because I did a few flights today and everything was normal.
We keep it this way,

Thanks, Peter