Author Topic: People sitting sideways  (Read 1787 times)

arwasairl

People sitting sideways
« on: July 06, 2019, 01:35:42 am »
I've noticed that the male people are sitting sideways. It doesnt matter what vehicle theyre in. But, the women bodies are sitting properly.
It happened on AsianAirports RKSS Gimpo but again, only males sit sideways.
Aaron Kim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: People sitting sideways
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 12:00:39 pm »
Doesn't happen here and nobody else reported it. There

is no difference between the man and female models, they are all obviously create oriented in the same way. But in order to be oriented to the vehicle, they must receive a command using the standard Simconnect interface.

The only possible reason for this problem, is your simulator being overwhelmed by too many add-on, sending too many commands to the sim, all at the same time, possibly causing GSX not being able to send some commands through Simconnect, because the simulator is being spammed by other add-ons.

Some add-ons that are known to cause this are 3rd party weather engines, AI programs that generate traffic on the fly, and in general anything else that sends lots of commands to the sim, so it can be anything.

Configuring the antivirus to exclude the whole simulator folder and the whole Addon Manager folder might also help. And lowering your setting might help too. And limiting your fps might help as well, since the frequency of Simconnect updates is also driven by frame rate so, if you have a fairly high and unlocked frame rate, the add-ons will receive and send more commands to the sim that with a locked frame rate, possibly worsening the problem of the sim not being able to keep up with all requests from all add-ons.

arwasairl

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 06:01:00 pm »
RKSS is the only airport that has this weird issue. It came with a GSX profile for the airport, so im not sure if that's messing something up. FPS is locked at 30 and i have activesky. I have PacSim RKSI which is about 25 miles away from RKSS and GSX works fine at that airport. Ill try reinstalling SimConnect.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 06:03:22 pm by arwasairl »
Aaron Kim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 06:05:42 pm »
If it happens only on a certain airport, the only thing I can think of might be a problem with the altitude. Try setting the Ground Elevation by clicking the airplane icon on the top-right of the scenery customization page, then restart Couatl and try again.