Author Topic: GSX Error CS757III  (Read 2148 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
GSX Error CS757III
« on: February 13, 2019, 02:08:01 am »
I'm having a random door issue with the 757 where sometimes the stairs align with the L2 door perfectly and some times it stops short several feet away then prompts for the door to be opened. Sometimes it's the departure airport or arrival airport where at one of the airports or leg of the journey it will will work as intended and the other will not. This includes using downloaded config files. I have uninstalled GSX and all pre-config files and created from scratch. Same issue. What am I missing?

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: GSX Error CS757III
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 06:57:56 am »
Deleted everything again and started from scratch. Was working fine on several tries, now it's doing this? If I set the correct height and position for the door, what is telling it to go so high and far into the fuselage?

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 09:29:21 pm »
Umberto?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 09:32:13 pm »
I can't see from your screenshot, but aren't you supposed to see more than one staircase ? If yes, were them of different types ?

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 07:35:58 am »
I only wanted 1 staircase. Use of 2 staircases is not common at all. At least where I am from.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 10:07:11 am »
I only wanted 1 staircase. Use of 2 staircases is not common at all. At least where I am from.

Are you sure you have everything updated ?

While it's possible for this problem to happen if you have more than one staircase, one of the is the middle stair and they are two different models (so it's not very common), it shouldn't happen with a single stair.