Author Topic: Abrupt Pushback Stop  (Read 2575 times)

gcrewmc

Abrupt Pushback Stop
« on: January 30, 2019, 03:21:11 am »
Hi all, when my pushback ends, the aircraft stops abruptly but the wheels of the tug keeps turning, slowly coming to a stop. I remember when GSX stopped the pushback gradually but I can't get it now. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

SN737

Re: Abrupt Pushback Stop
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 11:56:37 pm »
Hi all, when my pushback ends, the aircraft stops abruptly but the wheels of the tug keeps turning, slowly coming to a stop. I remember when GSX stopped the pushback gradually but I can't get it now. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
I also noted this and its very unreal!

fahdriyami

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 12:23:01 pm »
There was an update that actually made it smooth. It was wonderful. But then another update made it stop abruptly again.

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 08:48:15 am »
Hopefully it will be fixed with the complete pushback overhaul that has been announced.
Beat578

medic87

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 12:14:03 pm »
Just tested a pushback at KORD v2, and the pushback didn't stop gentle. I used the FSLabs A320 and the default A321, both times from E8 with Nose right/tail left. I haven't touched the parking position settings at all.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 02:45:02 pm »
Please clarify if you mean the stop is abrupt at the normal end of the pushback, or after you choose an early stop, or if you choose Abort. The Abort is supposed to be abrupt, the others not.

medic87

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 02:49:27 pm »
No, I didn't hit abort. after the turn is finished, the marshaller stops walking and the aircraft gets pushed a little bit further before it stops abruptly. After the stop, I'm being told to set parkingbrake and the truck disconnects.