Author Topic: GSX Level 2: waiting open rear exit. But all exits are open  (Read 1951 times)

Freccia

GSX Level 2: waiting open rear exit. But all exits are open
« on: January 22, 2019, 05:42:46 pm »
Hi, I bought GSX and GSX Level 2 (fantastic) but I have a small problem.

When I start the procedure for boarding passengers, the bus arrives but GSX tells me: "Waiting for your action: open rear exit (requires Hydraulic press)"

Now, the hydraulic pressure is active, all exit are open (see image) but GSX keeps waiting for me to open rear exit.

I do not know how to solve, you help me?

Thank you.

https://i.ibb.co/xqYSdJq/GSXL2.jpg
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 10:10:10 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Level 2: waiting open rear exit. But all exits are open
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 10:13:16 pm »
Now, the hydraulic pressure is active, all exit are open (see image) but GSX keeps waiting for me to open rear exit.

GSX only checks the variable that controls the animation of the rear staircase, which in your screenshot looks like as being only halfway extended. The most common reason for this, is lack of Hydraulic pressure but, as I've said, for GSX what really matters is the rear stair must be fully extended, which of course is logical, otherwise passengers would fall down from it...

Freccia

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 09:14:17 am »
Hi, I have only requested passengers boarding with GSX and I do not know why the software did not enter the rear staircase.

I would like to clarify that for "rear staircase" I mean the one marked in yellow (see image), not the one on the tail.

I apologize if I have not been very precise, but this consideration was implicit in my question and I hope to receive your help also to solve this aspect.

Thank you.

p.s.: however, the hydraulic pressure was active and I do not know why the extension of the tail staircase does not extend completely, but this is a problem of my Maddog, not GSX.

Freccia

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 01:05:21 pm »
May I have an answer please?