Author Topic: GSX disabled by User Setting  (Read 1888 times)

lweng3422

GSX disabled by User Setting
« on: November 27, 2018, 12:29:22 am »
I just bought the GSX and Level 2 Expension for Prepar3Dv4 yesterday. But when I try to use GSX, it shows that "GSX has been disabled on this airport by user settings", which I didn't even have a chance to set anything. I try different airplane and airport and didn't work. I also run through the live update couple of times and receive no action. What should I do for this? Thank you!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX disabled by User Setting
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 11:19:30 am »
You must have disabled this airport in the past and forgot about it. Our installers, of course, will never remove anything you made yourself, in order not to trash your own work.

The instructions to disable an airport are found at page 24 of the GSX manual, and they say you can disable an airport by adding its ICAO code to the disable_on_airports parameter of the following file:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatladdons.ini

By default, on a clean GSX installation on a brand new system, the line reads like this:

disable_on_airports = NONE

lweng3422

Re: GSX disabled by User Setting
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 10:11:26 pm »
Actually the disable setting is default, which is none, but the GSX still show disable on the airport. Also, after enter the serial number for the GSX base, the serial number button for Level2 turn grey and I can't click it. ???