Author Topic: GSX install  (Read 2377 times)

mico

GSX install
« on: November 28, 2018, 12:32:34 am »
   "...\Addon Manager\Simobjects\Misc\FSDT_Pushback_Small\texture\gsx_pushback_small_towbar_spec.dds

An error occurred while trying to copy a file: The source file is corrupted.

Clik Retry to tray again,Ignore to skip this file (not recommened),or Abort to cancel installation."

This is a message when installing. I don't know why? I run install as administrator.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX install
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 12:42:03 am »
You must have got a bad download. Clear the browser cache and download it again. Also, be sure you don't have multiple copies of the gsx_setup.exe in your Downloads folder, which happens if you download it more than once (Windows will create several copies with (1), (2), etc. appended). Remove them all.

mico

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 12:58:58 am »
You must have got a bad download. Clear the browser cache and download it again. Also, be sure you don't have multiple copies of the gsx_setup.exe in your Downloads folder, which happens if you download it more than once (Windows will create several copies with (1), (2), etc. appended). Remove them all.

I reinstall again,the same error occurred on other file.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 03:01:20 am by mico »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 12:18:18 pm »
I reinstall again,the same error occurred on other file.

Check if you have enough free space on the Windows boot disk. Even if you install in another drive (maybe because you don't have enough space on C:), the installer will still require some space to uncompress itself in the Window temporary folder.

And, of course, be sure you turn off all antivirus while installing.