Author Topic: Dogdy download of GSX and GSX problems  (Read 1438 times)

Julean

• The Newbie from 2008 :-)
Dogdy download of GSX and GSX problems
« on: October 29, 2018, 07:06:17 pm »
I tried to download GSX... and suddenly Mediafire pops up with warning about virus on my system and dugdy adverts..

For your info I have Antivirus software installed, and its takes 17 minutes to download and I have a fast internet connections.

Secondly..

After I have installed the Cartayna modifications on EKCH and EDDF for SODE jetways, which is to only modifications I have done. I have not been able to see the GSX Airport modifications in the menu. If this is related i don't know.

All the best

Jens
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 07:13:23 pm by Julean »
Julean, Frederiksberg, CPH - Denmark

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Dogdy download of GSX and GSX problems
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 09:26:21 pm »
I tried to download GSX... and suddenly Mediafire pops up with warning about virus on my system and dugdy adverts..

That's simply because we usually consume bandwidth during the weekend, and the alert from Mediafire did't reached us.

After I have installed the Cartayna modifications on EKCH and EDDF for SODE jetways, which is to only modifications I have done. I have not been able to see the GSX Airport modifications in the menu. If this is related i don't know.

Obviously not. How the fact you had to download with ads have anything to do with Cartayna modifications ? Please clarify what do you mean with  "I have not been able to see the GSX Airport modifications in the menu"