Author Topic: PROBLEM GSX LEVEL2 VERY LITTLE BUS: many persons  (Read 6312 times)

AAA Dodger

Re: PROBLEM GSX LEVEL2 VERY LITTLE BUS: many persons
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2021, 03:46:05 am »
Hello , thank you for responding. I tried to make it clearer.  : GSX Loading : PMDG 747-8v3 /Cold @ dark /Fuel 6lb's / KLAX / 3:00pm/     P3Dv4.5 (lastest update)/active sky,ASCA for p3dv4/Flightbeam kiad/ksfo/ GSX kord / fsuipc 5 & 6

1- call stairs
2- power up
3- call fuel truck / 50% / Fuel completed.(loaded fuel through FMC)
4- call catering(default choice) /catering completed.
5- Loading passengers , type in 300 passengers, Enter, accepted / 1st vehicle arriving mini-bus,pilots & crew. 2nd vehicle,mini-van with about 50-100 pass. est., 3rd veh. usually regular larged sized bus.(i have never stayed to see if there are more than two busses loading)luggage and payload. completed.
6- File flight plan with fmc adding passengers an payload and fuel. (while waiting for pass. loading)
7- push back & depart    

This happens maybe 70% of the time. Everything is up to date .           Thank you             Alan sims
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 04:04:51 am by AAA Dodger »
Alan sims

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PROBLEM GSX LEVEL2 VERY LITTLE BUS: many persons
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2021, 04:48:07 pm »
Please clarify more the precise, exact sequence how you loaded fuel. It is *possible* that loading fuel in the wrong way might have an effect on passengers buses but, I need to verify this and so I need the a precise description how you loaded fuel.

In general, with an airplane that is flagged as having a custom Fuel system, and has an internal progressive fuel simulation, you must use the procedure listed at Page 19 of the GSX manual, the "A 3rd party airplane with a Progressive Refueling simulation, the PMDG 777" paragraph.

Also, please clarify if you have the "Multiple Trips" enabled or not in GSX.