Author Topic: Suggestions for crew and cargo enhancement  (Read 1326 times)

qqwertz

Suggestions for crew and cargo enhancement
« on: October 08, 2018, 11:01:06 pm »
After having created configuration files for a few airplanes, I would have two suggestions for future updates to GSX2.

1) (I suggested this already in another thread): add number of flight deck crew and cabin crew to the airplane configuration file. GSX2 is perfect for turboprops since one can almost always see the passengers board the plane (no jetways). However, having four flight attendants for airplanes that have at best one just looks strange. Configuring the number of flight deck crew would be great for older airplanes like the DC-8 or the Connie.

2) Please add an option "Manual luggage" for cargo doors that lets the baggage handler throw luggage directly into the airplane. I would imagine this would not be too hard to implement: instead of having the belt between the handler and the door, just have the handler stand right next to the door. It doesn't matter if the doors are a bit too high, but it would look much better for small airplanes like the DeHavilland Dash-6 or the Beechcraft 1900D if no belt was present.

Thanks for GSX2, I really like it.
Peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Suggestions for crew and cargo enhancement
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 09:26:49 am »
Both things noted. We'll probably redo the while manual baggage loaders at some stage, after redoing the Pushback.