Author Topic: GSX2 - Not recognizing Aerosoft PANC / Showing other airport options **SOLVED**  (Read 2616 times)

Raphael

Hello,

I had the issue after installing the last update, dont know if related since i fly to many different airports  and i bet we allhave been installing several mods to many airports as well.   In any case, arrived to PANC(Aerosoft), and it is showing another nearby airport options instead:

Lake hood seaplane base??????  Im at Anchorage... :-[

I tried Restart/Rebuild Cache option of Couatl, but is not working.... i cant make it to work with PANC, but it was working normally because ive departed from PANC recently and i remember it worked... ???

Thanks in advance for support
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 01:28:23 pm by virtuali »

woozie

Its due to overlapping AFCADs in this specific cargo area of PANC. You need to exclude the Seaplane Base in couatl.ini, check this for details: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=17212.0

Raphael

Ou,

Excellent, thanks for your help...  I will test that after my current flight and check if i can exclude that airport and get the PANC Cargo positions to work...  8)

Raphael

Worked perfectly, thanks a lot for your kind support....  Back to PACN Cargo Operations  8)