Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

Tutorial - Mass-replace jetways on a 3rd party airport in less than 4 minutes

<< < (2/4) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: dmatthieu2 on November 12, 2018, 02:19:40 am ---Is there a way to make these jetways auto-dock to the AI at the gates?
--- End quote ---

We are working at this feature, which will require both a GSX and a SODE update.

Aang72:
Does this trick apply to your Chicago and Hawaii airports?  Both of them are without the SODE jetways, or did I miss something up in installing?

virtuali:
We haven't done the Hawaii airports yet. The old O'Hare won't be updated, since we are working on an entirely new version.

Timothy Metzinger:
Just want to say thank you for both the YouTube Tutorials, they really helped me figure out how to make changes at third party airports.   I took the lessons learned and had replaced all the gates at KMCI Terminal B in less than five minutes, and in less than an hour I'd gotten the SWA gates properly aligned and in the right livery, including adding a couple of bridges.

I know that 95% of what you'll see in support forums is problem reports and complaints (often driven to hyperbole by the frustration of the moment), so I think it's important to give positive feedback too.  This product is significantly enhancing my simulation experience and is getting better all the time.

villaloha:
I watched your YouTube video about how to exclude default jetways. It won’t exclude at KMYR developed by Yhe Airport Guys. I went into their Scenery folder and looked for any “jetway” but there isn’t any. How can I remove default jetways?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version