Author Topic: GSX2 Strange boarding bug  (Read 1925 times)

sanookbkk

GSX2 Strange boarding bug
« on: September 17, 2018, 01:09:20 pm »
Taxi2gate KSEA Gate S1 (ctrl-j jetway) - PMDG 772 - boarding setting "normal"

When I request boarding GSX ask me the pax number. I entered 368. GSX boarded PAx 50 by 50, boarding 368 in less than a minute !!
Tried several times. Cargo loads at normal speed.

Any idea ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX2 Strange boarding bug
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 01:10:40 pm »
A scenery must have SODE jetways to be used by passengers. Although we automatically replace all default jetways worldwide, custom CTRL+J jetways in 3rd party airports are not replaced automatically.

You must follow the manual and the video tutorial posted in the GSX section, which explains how to replace jetways from 3rd party airports.

sanookbkk

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 04:01:38 pm »
Same problem at FSDT KLAXv2...

So basically, you are telling me that if i don't spend at least 2 hours replacing Jetways at every airport I am flying to,(except sode jetways airports), i cannot get a normal boarding/deboarding timing with GSX2 ?
If this is the case how do i turn off level 2 please ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 04:24:55 pm »
Same problem at FSDT KLAXv2...

And why you think it's a "problem" ? We are updating all our airports that didn't had SODE jetways, and we already done JFK and LSGG in the first 4 days. We ARE working on KLAX right now, should be released in a couple of days.

So basically, you are telling me that if i don't spend at least 2 hours replacing Jetways at every airport I am flying to,(except sode jetways airports), i cannot get a normal boarding/deboarding timing with GSX2 ?

Two hours ? Do you realize you can select multiple parkings at once, and change the jetways for all of them in one go ? It won't be "perfect", but it will work, and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, and you do it only ONCE.

If you don't want to do that, you might download a pre-made configuration for your airport, that some fellow user might already posted in the GSX Sharing area of this forum.