Author Topic: No passengers boarding via bus and staircase at rear of plane **SOLVED**  (Read 2594 times)

737Andi

Hello,

I'm not able to get any animated passengers boarding or deboarding over the staircase at the rear of the plane. The passenger bus is also not visible. The movable staircase is docked to the plane and the rear door is opened.
GSX is however telling me that the boarding/deboarding process is active. I'm getting the message on top left of the screen telling me how many passengers are already inside the plane.
However the animated people cant be seen anywhere. At the end I get the message that boarding/deboarding is finished.
I have however seen that animated people are actually boarding over the jetway if the jetway is activated. So this seems to work fine!

I have just bought, downloaded and sucessfully activated the newest versions of GSX and the level 2 expansion pack. The newest SODE version 1.6.3 is also installed.
The planes that I'm using are the FSLabs A319 and the PMDG 737-800 NGX.
Everything else is working perfectly e.g. jetways are moving to the plane, follow me car is coming, pushback procedure is carried out correct and so on.

Hopefully someone can help me to fix this problem?

Thanks!

Best regards Andreas
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:32:09 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No passengers boarding via bus and staircase at rear of plane
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 08:36:12 pm »
The passenger bus is also not visible.

That's why you don't see passengers: they need a bus. Which airport you used ? If the parking has been flagged to disable the bus, it's normal you won't see the bus (thus the passengers), because we still don't support passengers walking towards/from the terminal.

737Andi

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 08:57:33 pm »
I'm using the airports EDDM (standard), EDDL (Just sim) and EDDK (standard). How can I enable the bus?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 09:03:18 pm »
I'm using the airports EDDM (standard), EDDL (Just sim) and EDDK (standard). How can I enable the bus?

The bus should always be enabled, unless you (or the scenery developer, if they supplied a GSX customization file), explicitly disabled it from the GSX parking customization.

Are you SURE you were on a parking that required a bus. In the default scenery, jetways won't appear if your Scenery Complexity is not high enough so, you might not "see" the jetway, but is still there, so it won't call a bus. However, you should have seen GSX L2 replacement jetways instead, at least at EDDM.

Not seeing the bus at default EDDM seems strange, since it should always appear, even if both GSX and GSX Level 2 are still in Trial, because it IS a Trial airport.

737Andi

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 09:30:49 pm »
Problem is solved. I was not standing on an outside position. Thank you very much for your help!

Sirsimon

Re: No passengers boarding via bus and staircase at rear of plane **SOLVED**
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 11:08:38 pm »
I am having the same problem. No bus, no PAX and does not matter what bloody airport I am at. Today I tried LEIB - Stand 11. You need a bus to the terminal otherwise you will get run over.

All I get is the Pilot shuttle bus arrive and baggage un/loaders and that is all.

I have run the update today as well. Apart from jumping out the window, I do not know what else to try?