Author Topic: FSDT KJFK..... I cant see the canarsie lights on my fsdt jfk scenery???  (Read 6435 times)

pilotboy1

well hi guys ... the scenery is working gr8t... gates move and everything but.. my canarsie lights dont work at night time nor they just dont function.. everything works with the scenery just the fact that my canarsie lights wont display any suggestions ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Please, there's no need to post the same message twice in different sections: it doesn't get more chances to get replied to. We read all messages, and we reply to all messages but, out of the 24 hours in a day, not ALL of them are working hours, allow for a normal response time.

I'll check later, because I'm out of office right now but, the only thing that I can say, is that nobody reported it before.

Are you using the current version of the scenery ? Are you using the AFCAD that comes with it, or you replaced it ?

pilotboy1

Actually i am.. im running version the latest version currently... installed is 1.0.3 and for FLL version 1.1 everythings good on fll but jfk my lights just dont display for 13L

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Just checked, and they works fine, see the screenshot. They are obviously difficult to see in the screenshot, because it's static, but they are very easy to see in the sim, when they flash.

I don't know why you don't have them, perhaps there's another scenery (AFCAD, coming from a traffic package, maybe ?) in conflict. Try to check with the AFCAD program for duplicate files at JFK, there should be 2 and not more: the one from the default scenery, and ours. If you have more, remove all the extra.

pilotboy1

Hey thnx for replying so soon... but um i dont have any traffic programs installed or running due the the fact that i fly on vatsim online 99 percent of the time.. besides that where can i find the AFCAD for JFK and default maybe i can see if theres any duplicates laying around ty.. :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
As I've said, you need to use the free AFCAD program to check this.

Just open it, look for KFJK airport, it should present you with a list of BGL that matches this ICAO. There should be only 2, and not more: one coming from MS default scenery, the other in the fsdreamteam folder.

If you have more than those 2, remove all the extra.