Author Topic: GSX Freeze After Boarding Request  (Read 567 times)

ViorelRosca9

GSX Freeze After Boarding Request
« on: April 29, 2023, 02:43:29 pm »
Hello everyone.

I have got a problem with GSX in FSX.

When I request boarding, the vehicles move to my plane, however when the rear cargo vehicle reaches the plane, everything freezes, stairs stop moving, nothing happens.

I have tried restarting Couatl, reinstalling GSX, updating it, however to no success. Once GSX freezes, the menu does not come up anymore, couatl can not be relaunched, etc. I have even uninstalled simconnect and reinstalled again, problems still happening.
The only way to start GSX again is to close FSX and open it again, however when requesting boarding, same problem as above happens.

I note that the problem appeared after buying and installing FSDreamTeam KMEM, however I don't think this is linked now, due to the fact that I see more people experiencing similar problems on the forum.

Please can you advise.

Thank you.

LEdwards2012

Re: GSX Freeze After Boarding Request
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 05:05:51 pm »
I've not been having any issues recently, but have not installed the latest (April 27th or 28th) updates.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 06:51:24 pm by LEdwards2012 »

ViorelRosca9

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 06:06:09 pm »
My issues started about 2 weeks ago, I first noticed it after KMEM installed GSX Level 2.

ViorelRosca9

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023, 07:14:23 pm »
Hello again.

I have just installed GSX & FSX on a completely different computer, with no previous installations, the problem is still happening. GSX freezes once the rear cargo truck/belt reaches the plane.

I am now fully convinced this is a GSX problem and has nothing to do with KMEM.

The problem is happening on the default EGSS airport, ramp 10 cargo, but also on other airports as well.

Please can you help ?