Author Topic: GSX 2 Passengers from Heaven  (Read 2884 times)

DaveGi

GSX 2 Passengers from Heaven
« on: September 09, 2018, 08:45:31 pm »
 :DFirstly, really enjoyed the passengers boarding the 787 at Manchester; this really has added a level or realism to the simulation so well done and thanks. When I arrived in Madrid later on in the afternoon I wanted the passengers to disembark; they floated down from the sky in a tight and orderly column and then refused to leave the airliner....
This looked quite funny as if they had descended into the airline after I stopped and parked. \interestingly the freight/luggage unloading went unhindered while the coach driver continued to wait for the passengers without a result.

I dont know how typical this is as it was first flight and departure went smoothly.

Thanks

Dave

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 2 Passengers from Heaven
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 08:52:38 pm »
Which Madrid airport you are referring to ? Which kind of jetways has ?

DaveGi

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 06:47:10 am »
Default Madrid airport in P3D v4.3 (not payware and nothing else added to the airport)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 10:48:51 am »
Have you tried with another airplane ? We don't supply a configuration for the 787 so, we cannot be sure if the one you use is made properly. Try an internally supported aircraft, at the same airport.

DaveGi

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 06:34:35 pm »
Thanks will try, the 787 I use is the Quality Wings 787 and passengers boarded OK. Will you be adding the QW 787 to the list of jet liners in future updates?