Author Topic: GSX LEVEL 2 Delays...takes forever!!  (Read 1535 times)

Johs.Klovning

GSX LEVEL 2 Delays...takes forever!!
« on: September 09, 2018, 02:44:02 pm »
Hi

First i wanna say thanx alot for making this addon!..For the first time a flightsim got a "human" aspect to it.So far so good.I purchased the product,installed it and tested it out...

The deboarding process with passengers and crew walking FROM the plane to their respective buses works fine,the baggage carts with the container lifters and suitcase trollies works fine,BUT AFTER that,NOTHING HAPPENS.The baggage carts and the stairs stay put and dont move,AND the Service lifters with the food trollies NEVER shows up,and same with the Fuel truck,baggage for BOARDING and the passenger buses also never shows up even if yhe menu shows that the services are waiting for their turn.

This happens even though i have waited for hours,and let the sim do it's things.Maybe a complete reinstall would help.

Regarding the install process,should i first install the GSX standalone version,register it AND THEN install the LEVEL2 installer,OR is it enough to install the LEVEL 2 INSTALLER all by itself??

Thank you
Best regards
Johannes ;D

stewart

Re: GSX LEVEL 2 Delays...takes forever!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 03:07:50 pm »
Not sore if this has anything to do with it but take a look and maybe try http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,18417.0.html
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 04:51:27 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX LEVEL 2 Delays...takes forever!!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 04:52:15 pm »
You don't say which airplane you used but, if it was a fairly small plane, like a Dash8 or a Twin Otter, there was a bug with their stair configuration, which is fixed in the current Live Update now.