Author Topic: Gsx animated passengers on CRJ  (Read 2228 times)

egasull

Gsx animated passengers on CRJ
« on: September 08, 2018, 07:24:48 pm »
Does GSX level 2 support CRJ of aerosoft in own stairdoor
 config?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx animated passengers on CRJ
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 08:04:49 pm »
Yes, we added the embedded staircase to the default configuration for the Aerosoft CRJ that comes with GSX.

If you customized this plane in the past, you might have to RESET the configuration, so the default that comes with GSX will be used.

Libero29

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 08:06:35 pm »
Ther's also a problem with sinking passengers and crew under the aircraft after boarding the AS/DA CRJ series. And I also noticed that pilots entering acft get stuck on the front door. Not always, but sometimes, especially it happened with a CRJ 900.  

egasull

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 08:08:29 pm »
So i undestrand that passengers dont use the modeled “stair door “ of crj i mean the door of the plane.
Thabks for anwser

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 08:16:24 pm »
So i undestrand that passengers dont use the modeled “stair door “ of crj i mean the door of the plane.

They surely do because, as I've said in my previous reply, we HAVE added an embedded stair configuration for these airplanes.

Provided, of course, you ARE using that one. Which can be easily checked if you open the airplane editor, and check what window says on the first line about the source of configuration GSX is taking its data from.

If it doesn't read "internal GSX database", then you'll know it's reading from another custom configuration you made, which might now be obsolete, since we just updated it to support these new features, so you MUST RESET it.