Author Topic: Product installed & active, but cannot call up to start  (Read 1458 times)

Luckyleaf6

Product installed & active, but cannot call up to start
« on: December 10, 2018, 04:47:28 am »
Had a windows update that threw everything into chaos as it always does. I've got everything figured out except GSX.

It is installed and the addonmanager 3.1.0.1 shows that the product is active. It used to be I could load GSX by going to Add-ons, GSX, Activate

However, the GSX menu is no longer present in the ADD-ons menu.

Help?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Product installed & active, but cannot call up to start
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 01:04:09 pm »
It is installed and the addonmanager 3.1.0.1 shows that the product is active. It used to be I could load GSX by going to Add-ons, GSX, Activate

If you chose to install such an old version, it's normal nothing will ever work, since it's several years old.

The current version, which is the only available on our site, it's 4.5.0.10 but, considering it looks like you are using very old installers, it's probably best if you just download the latest installer for every FSDT product you have, without worrying about the Addon Manager, since all installers comes with it.

Luckyleaf6

Re: Product installed & active, but cannot call up to start
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 12:56:35 am »
You are correct.

The choice to have old software wasn't really pre-mediated. I just hate downloading new stuff when the old stuff works.

Thanks again