Author Topic: How to remove 3rd cargo loader for the new Aerosoft Airbus 319 ?  (Read 2679 times)

pellelil

When I activate GSX for the new Aerosoft Airbus 319 (e.g. by requesting Catering Service) it spawns 3 cargo loaders (for a plane with 2 cargo-doors). I changed the 2 cargo loaders to be of type "Belt", but the 3rd that spwans is a Pallet-type, and it connects to the front left cargo door, where one of the belt-types connect (hence there are 2 loaders connected to this door at the same time).

Also I noted a problem when the Catering service was finished, that GSX kept demaning me to close exit 3, and closing the (pax)-doors did not remove this message (GSX kept asking me so close exit 3). So in the end I closed all pax/cargo doors which removed this message, so I am not sure which door did the trick.

Pelle

Er!k

Re: How to remove 3rd cargo loader for the new Aerosoft Airbus 319 ?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 08:26:06 am »
Just do a LiveUpdate, Umberto already fixed this yesterday!

pellelil

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 02:49:58 pm »
Indeed he have. I had tried running Live Update from within the sim but that did not do the trick. However running it outside the sim and starting up again all i fine

Pelle

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 03:01:36 pm »
Indeed he have. I had tried running Live Update from within the sim but that did not do the trick. However running it outside the sim and starting up again all i fine

There's no difference whatsoever between running the FSDT Live Update inside the sim or outside the sim, when only a file related to an airplane configuration is changed.

The only time you *must* run it outside the sim, is when we update a running executable (bglmanx.dll or Couatl.exe), since they cannot be updated while they are running, but the updater will tell you if this is the case.

And, if we add new liveries for service vehicles, they won't appear until the next sim restart, since new textures always require a restart of the sim.

But when only the airplane configuration changes, the Live Update can be run from inside or outside the sim, with no difference. Of course, as explained in the post announcing the A318/319 support, if you already had a custom config, you MUST remove it, otherwise GSX will still use your custom config in place of the one that came with the update so, you also had to remove that file AND "Restart Couatl" that, for all means and purposes, would be equivalent as removing the file and restarting the sim.

chumley

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 12:02:56 pm »
This problem also exists for the Blackbox A330-200 and A330-300 series of aircraft.

the GSX.cfg file in the Sim Objects folder is as installed and there is no conflicting personal file in existence.

chumley

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 02:46:02 am »
Located some replacement GSX.cfg files and whilst they need amending to remove the third cargo door they are largely complete.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 02:08:35 pm »
This problem also exists for the Blackbox A330-200 and A330-300 series of aircraft.

This is not an internally supported airplane so, whoever made that customization file, hasn't probably updated it to handle the main cargo door.