Author Topic: GSX exit doors commands  (Read 1670 times)

johnnyg

GSX exit doors commands
« on: June 04, 2018, 01:59:30 pm »
Hi,

I have just purchaded the GSX product for FSX:SE and am using the default 737-800 airplane. Its a basic starting question but Im trying to open Exit 2 to get the ground process started but all the commands I have triied dont appear to open the exit 2 door.  I have not added anything to FSX in terms of airplanes so would expect the default keys to open the exit but so far no luck.
any help would be appreciated. Im using Windows 10, the addons I have apart from this are ORBX scenery , Proatc atc and ASN weather.

Best
John

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX exit doors commands
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 05:29:34 pm »
GSX doesn't change in any way how you open a door on any given airplane. The only thing GSX does, is to *check* if they are open or not, but it never try to control them, and installing GSX won't change the slightest bit how you operate doors on airplanes.

With default airplanes, the default command to open doors other than the first one, has always been Shift+E and then (after a brief pause) a number which can be 2, 3 or 4, which would open the cargo doors, the service doors and the 4th is not used on default airplanes.

With 3rd party airplanes, they might either use the standard commands, or have their own custom controls.