Author Topic: Expecting UPS Getting Fedex at PANC  (Read 1362 times)

downscc

Expecting UPS Getting Fedex at PANC
« on: May 25, 2018, 12:08:27 am »
P3Dv4 Aerosoft PANC Anchorage, PMDG B744F with UPS livery and config has airline code set to UPS.  Parking is set to UPS in both the AF file and parking customization form.  Regardless, I get Fedex ground service.  I have no problem getting UPS ground service at KSDF or any other airport I've visited with the big brown freighter, only PANC uses FEDEX when I expect UPS.  I know ground service vehicles come up in the forum often so I've looked for a solution but so far it seems like if the scenery and aircraft config indicate UPS I should get UPS ground service.  Specifically, the parking is at Parking 6 located on the UPS ramp between Fedex parking and North Parking.

The logbook always indicates LHR instead of PANC for airport...., is this related?

p3dx3

Re: Expecting UPS Getting Fedex at PANC
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 01:55:15 am »
P3Dv4 Aerosoft PANC Anchorage, PMDG B744F with UPS livery and config has airline code set to UPS.  Parking is set to UPS in both the AF file and parking customization form.  Regardless, I get Fedex ground service.  I have no problem getting UPS ground service at KSDF or any other airport I've visited with the big brown freighter, only PANC uses FEDEX when I expect UPS.  I know ground service vehicles come up in the forum often so I've looked for a solution but so far it seems like if the scenery and aircraft config indicate UPS I should get UPS ground service.  Specifically, the parking is at Parking 6 located on the UPS ramp between Fedex parking and North Parking.

The logbook always indicates LHR instead of PANC for airport...., is this related?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=15212.0

add Lake Hood to the disable airports list