Author Topic: gsx new update  (Read 3734 times)

moz2

gsx new update
« on: March 31, 2018, 06:30:23 pm »
Hi there i tried to do a cargo flight but guess what after the update i have no airstairs i have installed it and reinstalled it any help would be nice thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gsx new update
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 06:33:55 pm »
They work fine here and, in fact, the new update added an additional staircase for cargo planes.

moz2

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 06:36:57 pm »
I dont have them so what do i do to get them back

moz2

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 07:05:28 pm »
I am askin for help my airstairs are missing

moz2

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 07:23:15 pm »
Okay i have uninstalled gsx and reinstalled gsx and yet i still dont have airstairs come on guys please sort it out or a least give me some help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 10:40:13 pm »
Nobody reported this and, in fact, the only comment we got on the new cargo stairs, is they look cool...

Try this: enable logging in the GSX Troubleshooting page, then restart Couatl (so it will read the new setting), and select either boarding or deboarding with the same cargo airplane, then just exit the sim.

Check the diagnostic log here:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.LOG

and look the last lines: they should hopefully tell something about why the stairs didn't appear.

moz2

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 01:20:29 pm »
Loading aircraft data from Airplanes\PMDG 777F
aircraftDb.py provides aircraft data with priority 2
Using aircraft data from aircraftDb.py
User collision geometries reloaded
Changed AVATAR id (3)
Loading airport EGCC from C:\Users\Maurice Emmerson\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\UK2000 Manchester Xtreme\scenery\EGCC_afx_UK2xTRM.bgl
Loading user customizations from C:\Users\Maurice Emmerson\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali/GSX\egcc-1ofiop.ini
Added Menu SubItem "Customize airport positions..." (parentId 82, id 99)
Slew mode False
Requested assistance services at Parking 69
Could not open audio file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Couatl\GSX/sounds\baggage_loader/forklift2.wav"
Could not open audio file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Couatl\GSX/sounds\Crane1.wav"
Could not open audio file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Couatl\GSX/sounds\thud1.wav"
Could not open audio file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Couatl\GSX/sounds\baggage_loader/forklift2.wav"
Could not open audio file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Couatl\GSX/sounds\Crane1.wav"
Could not open audio file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Couatl\GSX/sounds\thud1.wav"
Total payload:128564 lbs.
Estimated number of passengers =  585
Warning: attempted setData on destroyed SimObject FSDT_Cargo_Loader_MENZ
disconnected from SimConnect.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 12:54:28 pm »
Your error seems to indicate you haven't installed GSX, or you uninstalled it and reinstalled only the Stand-Alone Addon Manager. Try to download and install the latest GSX Full installer.

rcz115

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 05:04:21 pm »
I downloaded the last update, now GSX won't even load, and neither will my airport (KLAX) any ideas???

Drebing

• AI-Flightpaints
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 03:46:22 am »
I downloaded the last update, now GSX won't even load, and neither will my airport (KLAX) any ideas???
Same here... After the update the addon manager and gsx won't load any time... xml is entered correctly.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 09:53:33 am »
The most common reasons of missing menus are:

- Antivirus blocking the update, just because it's "new". To fix this, configure the antivirus to exclude the Addon Manager folder from scanning and run the Live Update again, or the Stand-Alone Addon Manager.

2) Missing/Corrupted VC++ libraries in your system. See solution in the "Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**" thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17484.msg122656.html#msg122656