Author Topic: Wrong Drive For GSX? **SOLVED**  (Read 9541 times)

Rcca

Re: Wrong Drive For GSX?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2018, 12:01:24 pm »
I did not select KCLT

Yes, you had. That's why the program already pre-filled the code with FSDTKCLT, so it would have been obvious what was expecting from you: it assumed you wanted to activate KCLT, because that what you selected before pressing the "Register Serial" option.

Had you done the correct operation to activate GSX, which of course was selecting *GSX* for activation before pressing the button, the code would start with FSDTGSX, so you only had to type the rest.

YAHOO! been ACTIVATED! 1st time Key Code said was wrong, 2nd time, got the wife after me loosing more head hair, she said to me," make the O letters to number 0" It Activated.

Of course it has. That's a very common mistake users do, and I believe there's a MESSAGE in the activation which tells you EXACTLY that: I'm copying it from the error message which comes after you mis-type the serial number:

"Be sure you type it correctly and don't confuse the letter O with the number 0, or the letter S with the number 5"

She also said, "to bad the numbers don't have a line through it when the website sends me the Key Codes? but that would be a can of worms, impossble?

I don't fully understand you here. The Serial in your purchase receipt surely has hyphens so, of course, you must enter them too. Just make it IDENTICAL, that shouldn't be too difficult to understand...
Everything got put in right, instead of the KLCT, I used FSDTGSX with the Dashes, and my O where numbers, clicked OK, and it activated. everthing  works on all the airports so far.Yes, the dashes where on the receipt, found my problem was the numbers 0, looked like letters O, wife told me," try typing in number 0, instead of letter O".It worked!

why, what does it it mean, in the Addon Manager/VIRTUALI  below the Publisher and Product , before activated, said " Product inTrial", after I activated the GSX, now it says, " Not installed in the Scenery Library" what does that mean? Everythings seems to be working.
 Thank you so much for your replying to me, you got to be real busy trying to reply to all of us. Thank you for creating the GSX for us, Great Job!
Cyber Power Desktop PC 64Bits Window10
CPU i7 4790K Model MS 7850 Military MB Intel Z97
Gamer Xtreme Liquid Cool 4.0/4.4GHZ turbo
Memory Ram 8GB
GPU Gigabytes Geforce GTX 1060 6GB ram
C drive SSD OS, G SSD dedicated to FSX.
FSX-GSX also on my Notebook GP62MVR 7RFX-i7 HQ 16GB Memory-GTX 1060 6

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 12:39:50 pm »
now it says, " Not installed in the Scenery Library" what does that mean? Everythings seems to be working.

GSX is not a scenery, so it's not supposed to be installed in the Scenery Library, so it's all fine.

Rcca

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2018, 07:46:33 pm »
now it says, " Not installed in the Scenery Library" what does that mean? Everythings seems to be working.

GSX is not a scenery, so it's not supposed to be installed in the Scenery Library, so it's all fine.
Yep! you are right, never thought of that, like it's been said, it's a Addon, to me, a great Fantastic Addon, and the best!
I'm not worried about what it said, just was wondering being everything is working just fine like you said.
I can't wait to show my Grandson your GSX addon, how ever I could tell him to go on YouTube, but I want to see his face of excitement when we go and visit him in Texas State.
Okay Umberto, hopfully I will not have to bug you much any more with my complicated questions, sorry for that. Hope you have a great day, and thanks for the help again.
Cyber Power Desktop PC 64Bits Window10
CPU i7 4790K Model MS 7850 Military MB Intel Z97
Gamer Xtreme Liquid Cool 4.0/4.4GHZ turbo
Memory Ram 8GB
GPU Gigabytes Geforce GTX 1060 6GB ram
C drive SSD OS, G SSD dedicated to FSX.
FSX-GSX also on my Notebook GP62MVR 7RFX-i7 HQ 16GB Memory-GTX 1060 6