Author Topic: what's next for FSDT?  (Read 3307 times)

windshear

what's next for FSDT?
« on: February 24, 2018, 11:21:59 pm »
I am not aware of any new projects announced? Does this mean that you are now only working on updating the older sceneries?
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: what's next for FSDT?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 01:55:20 pm »
We announced two new sceneries a while ago: LFSB ( Basel ) and KPIT ( Pittsburgh ). Basel will probably released first, since it's smaller and it has been assigned to a team working on it right now.

But the priority one project, right now, it's O'Hare. We hope to release a preview soon, and I'm sure everyone will be blown away.

windshear

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 08:38:58 pm »
I am mostly waiting for your updated airports, ORD, JFK, LAX, DFW and YVR
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

grandfred29

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 01:55:33 pm »
We announced two new sceneries a while ago: LFSB ( Basel ) and KPIT ( Pittsburgh ). Basel will probably released first, since it's smaller and it has been assigned to a team working on it right now.

But the priority one project, right now, it's O'Hare. We hope to release a preview soon, and I'm sure everyone will be blown away.

Yes and about LFSB, do you plan to use the feature that we can see in the ORD video preview?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 01:22:57 pm »
Yes and about LFSB, do you plan to use the feature that we can see in the ORD video preview?

It will surely be a 100% P3D4 scenery, and we'll use any features which are required to represent the airport as faithfully as possible.