Author Topic: GSX Not showing up in P3D V4.1  (Read 3127 times)

Ghostflight

GSX Not showing up in P3D V4.1
« on: February 25, 2018, 04:26:28 pm »
Hello, I installed GSX and the Stand alone addon manager but somehow GSX doesn't show up in P3D. I tried all the solutions given in other forums but it just doesn't want to appear. I had P3D v3 on my system but i completely removed it so that shouldn't be a problem. I am getting pretty desperate because i really want to use GSX again. Is it possible i can get in a teamviewer session with someone that knows what he does because i'm running out of options. Thanks in advance! Greetings from the Netherlands!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Not showing up in P3D V4.1
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 01:49:00 pm »
Do you have the Couatl menu at least ?

If you are missing the whole Couatl menu, try to reinstall with the antivirus disabled, and configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning before starting the sim.

Ghostflight

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 09:34:04 am »
Do you have the Couatl menu at least ?

If you are missing the whole Couatl menu, try to reinstall with the antivirus disabled, and configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning before starting the sim.

No i don´t have the Couatl menu, i already tried to reinstall without antivirus but it still doesn´t show up... Any other ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 08:16:54 am »
It might be a problem with your VC++ runtime libraries. Try the solution discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17170.msg122193.html#msg122193

Ghostflight

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 04:43:01 pm »
It might be a problem with your VC++ runtime libraries. Try the solution discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17170.msg122193.html#msg122193

I tried but it still doesn't show up. Any other ideas? Maybe a teamviewer session or something?