Author Topic: MJDash8 Gear Troubles  (Read 1525 times)

Alti

MJDash8 Gear Troubles
« on: February 12, 2018, 10:36:03 pm »
Hello,
every time, i get Pushback from GSX, then i can not get the gear to get up after takeoff.
Without Pusback is all Ok.
Im get no Warning from the Gear leveler, like when i forget the pins before takeoff.
the gear leveler did not get up, the three lights are green.
And YES: the Pins are in the bag behind the FO´s Seat!
And this only happen, when i get pusback from GSX!
When i let GSX only boarding the Pax, and leave the Gate without push, then is all ok.
The gear getting up.
any solution for this?
thanks,
Alti.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MJDash8 Gear Troubles
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 10:47:27 pm »
Nothing in the GSX code does anything on that airplane that it would work any differently in a standard plane.

So, whatever issue it's happening on that plane, it's surely related to the non-standard flight model it has, which probably doesn't react to standard simulation events the same way any other airplane does.

Of course, we published standard variables that every airplane developer can check, to know exactly when GSX pushback starts and when it ends, so they can use it in their code to control such custom systems that can be confused by GSX doing the pushback.

Other than having an officially documented (in the GSX manual) way for developers to check if GSX is doing the pushback, there's not much else we can do, only the airplane developers can possibly know which special system they have which must be aware of an external pushback, and only them can update their code.

Alti

Re: MJDash8 Gear Troubles
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 09:43:33 am »
Thank You Umberto!
I have reinstalled the Dash8pro, and it works now.
these troubles are gone.