Author Topic: Fuel truck only pumps out 10 galls **SOLVED**  (Read 1691 times)

strude11

Fuel truck only pumps out 10 galls **SOLVED**
« on: January 08, 2018, 11:53:46 pm »
Hi everyone
Never had this before
Just acquired the Prosim 738 800 and configured all exits and positioned the fuel entry point below right wing using the 3d editor.
Emptied the tanks and asked for refuelling. The small shell truck appeared and stopped in default position.
Experimented with the xyz co-ordinates for fuel entry point and eventually got the new fuel articulated tanker.
Upon arrival, it stops underneath the wing, handler inserts hose into wing, and then I ask for 50% fuel.
Handler then starts pumping fuel but only get 10 galls or so. Then fuel truck then drives off.
Tried this over half a dozen times with various percentages but the truck only ever gives me 10 galls.
Cfg file only present where it should be in %appdata%.
At the last try I find I have now got small shell truck back - how frustrating!!!
Can't work out what is wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Iain
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 09:43:08 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Fuel truck only pumps out 10 galls
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 01:43:42 pm »
Is this airplane using a custom fuel system ? If yes, you must say so in the GSX configuration, by unchecking the "Show FSX fuel and cargo page". By doing so, GSX won't actually refuel the plane, but it will only react to the refueling made by the plane itself with its own animations, which means you will have to use whatever system the airplane has in place to refuel.

Please read the manual at pages 15-17, which explains the difference when using a plane using a default fuel system, compared to a plane using a custom fuel system, and one with a progressive refuel simulation, since they are all different cases.

strude11

Re: Fuel truck only pumps out 10 galls
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 03:14:17 pm »
Thanks Umberto
Yeah that did the trick
Thanks.