Author Topic: GSX SODE FSX not working  (Read 1883 times)

ocjr

GSX SODE FSX not working
« on: October 09, 2017, 03:19:22 am »
So this might be an issue on my end, because I am new to FSX. I moved back to FSX after a long break for the Quality Wings 787.

But I am on the ground at KCLT and I activate GSX and select the jetways and it brings up the list of which door to move to, I select the door (both doors have the same response). It brings me to the confirmation of selecting the door and when I confirm the selection, it brings me right back to the jetway select page and the jetway doesn't move.

What am I missing? The SODE Jetways work fine at Flightbeams KSFO but none of the FSDreamteam jetways work.

Both GSX and SODE are up to date.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX SODE FSX not working
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 11:29:44 pm »
I cannot reproduce this, and nobody ever reported it before. If you see a list of the doors the jetway can be connected to, it means that GSX already knows (informed by SODE) that SODE will be able to connect the jetway to the door so, there's no reason why it wouldn't move.

when I confirm the selection, it brings me right back to the jetway select page and the jetway doesn't move.

Doesn't happen here: when you select the "Confirm selection" menu option, window closes automatically and the jetway moves.