Author Topic: v4 Coutal does not start **SOLVED**  (Read 2138 times)

samwheeler

v4 Coutal does not start **SOLVED**
« on: August 02, 2017, 11:51:18 pm »
Hi

I installed GSX today to find that when I load into the sim coutal/GSX/Addon Manager, nothing opens. I tried to reinstall, etc. Nothing seem to work.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 03:02:47 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: v4 Coutal does not start
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 01:16:41 pm »
I installed GSX today to find that when I load into the sim coutal/GSX/Addon Manager, nothing opens. I tried to reinstall, etc. Nothing seem to work.

This message is not very clear. First you titled the thread as "Couatl does not start", which seems to indicate you are only missing the Couatl menu, then you say "Coutal/GSX/Addon Manager, nothing opens", which seems to indicate either:

- You are missing the menus (and which ones, only one, or all of them ? )

OR

- You have the menus, but "nothing opens" if you click them.

They are obviously totally different issues so, please be more clear about what the problem is.

samwheeler

Re: v4 Coutal does not start
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 06:03:49 am »

This message is not very clear. First you titled the thread as "Couatl does not start", which seems to indicate you are only missing the Couatl menu, then you say "Coutal/GSX/Addon Manager, nothing opens", which seems to indicate either:

- You are missing the menus (and which ones, only one, or all of them ? )

OR

- You have the menus, but "nothing opens" if you click them.

They are obviously totally different issues so, please be more clear about what the problem is.

Hi Umberto,

Sorry about the confusion. I actually solved my issue. In the addons file in Programdata Addon Manager was set to not start up on launch. Change it back and everything loaded up fine :)