Author Topic: 2 Add on managers in FSX "Add-On" drop down menu  (Read 2177 times)

Simpilotguy

2 Add on managers in FSX "Add-On" drop down menu
« on: June 12, 2017, 01:41:15 am »
Hi, This may seem, and probably is an "idiot" of a question  ::) but for some reason I have 2 add on mangers in my FSX drop down menu instead of 1. 
I recently had a major crash with my flight sim computer and had to reload everything. So after I had all the 5 FSDT add-ons that I own (which are freakin fantastic by the way - good work!) I registered them all ok and all seemed fine. However the next time I ran FSX, the error "The FSDT trial version of CYVR has expired" came up on the screen. So, I went and opened the FSX add-on menu and to my surprise there were 2 add on managers. In one all 5 of my airport and GSX are registered version, but in the other they are not.
Now I am sure this is an "operator-installer vodka drinking" error however I simply need to know if there is a way to delete the other installer without having to re-install everythind again. Not that it's a biggy or anything, however I am simply wondering is all. Or would it bebetter to re-license all of them in the second manager as well?
Thanks again for your great software. I can't wait till you do the Seattle Tacoma INTL airport.....maybe in the future?
cheers,
M
If it ain't a Boeing, then I'm not going!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 2 Add on managers in FSX "Add-On" drop down menu
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 10:23:39 am »
Unistall the products,  and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager?".

Download the current installers and reinstall them.