Author Topic: Error couatl mhh  (Read 2540 times)

EDDT-Sebi

• FSX
Error couatl mhh
« on: June 01, 2017, 12:36:23 pm »
Hello, Update Addon ManagerX FSX..! News PC start.! I start to FSX FSDT KLAS, say error...
couatl v3.2 (build 3823)
panic log started on Thu Jun  1 12:20:00 2017

problem raised by engine or unspecified addon
{}

Error: exception CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_SODE_JW1_STATIC'
{}
Error: exception CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_SODE_JW1_STATIC'
{}

What is problem..?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:05:10 pm by virtuali »

I am deaf. Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistakes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error couatl mhh
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 01:05:36 pm »
You must install the latest GSX, which is now required for the SODE jetways to work.

FireCapt

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 01:46:16 pm »
hey Umberto,
Just wanted to give you the heads up for a future update. in Prepar3D V4,  the addon manager put all of the fsdt/flightbeam scenery at the top of the scenery list.  While this is not a problem per se, you cannot change positiions in the list where you want to inject the scenery. I took mine out for now until obrbx get their FTX central fixed and will reinstall them after.  Just wanted to share this result with ya. Their folks in the orbx forum with the same issue.  I thought it was a P3D thing , but I can manipulate the other scenery files in the list, just not FTDS or flightbeams. 

Cheers,

Robert

P.s.  I belive you were the only scenery developer to have all there stuffcompatible Day one.  Congrats sir.  ;D 8)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 02:29:12 pm »
I thought it was a P3D thing , but I can manipulate the other scenery files in the list, just not FTDS or flightbeams.

Yes, it IS a P3D thing, and it doesn't have anything to do with the Addon Manager.

We are just now using the new official installation method that LM suggest all addons should use, and sceneries added this way won't appear in the scenery.cfg, but will appear in the Scenery Library, greyed out and not rearranged.

We are not entirely sure why LM hasn't allowed users to rearrange areas added this way from the UI, and also enquired about this, maybe they'll add the option with a future upgrade.