Author Topic: GSX Fuel Issue since updating  (Read 5276 times)

capsam500

GSX Fuel Issue since updating
« on: May 31, 2017, 10:45:35 pm »
I recently updated GSX with the full installer from the website and i seem to have run into some problems.

When i load into the sim in the default 737 and call for the fuel truck it arrives and i'm presented with the fuelling dialog. I click to fuel using default FSX fuelling system and nothing happens. The fuel truck just sits there, does nothing and no menu opens. In addition i cannot retsrt coatul in game. I press to restart and nothing happens and gsx just seems to freeze, forcing me to restart the sim.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:46:01 pm by capsam500 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Issue since updating
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 10:51:08 pm »
I click to fuel using default FSX fuelling system and nothing happens. The fuel truck just sits there, does nothing and no menu opens.

I think you misunderstood what the message is asking you to do. You haven't "clicked to fuel", the message told you to use the default FSX refueling page, which will be used to tell GSX how much fuel you want so, it's not stuck, it's waiting for you to act on the fuel page and change the quantity. If the quantity doesn't rise, it will wait forever...

Then, when you finally told GSX how much fuel you want, it will refuel progressively.

capsam500

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 10:56:48 pm »
Maybe i misphrased my problem, apologies.

Previously when you pressed the "refuel using fsx default dialog" it would open the fsx refuel menu and you would choose fuel quantities. This did not happen. Has this changed from previous versions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 10:58:07 pm »
Previously when you pressed the "refuel using fsx default dialog" it would open the fsx refuel menu and you would choose fuel quantities. This did not happen. Has this changed from previous versions?

We haven't changed anything in the refueling with this update, so it should work exactly like before. But we'll check this.

capsam500

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 10:59:51 pm »
Many thanks

I will let you know if i get it working

capsam500

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 11:55:24 pm »
Restarted fsx multiple times. Reinstalled gsx fully and restarted pc. Nothing seems to have fixed unfortunately 🙁

I can't also restart coatul from in game as the issue with fuelling causes the whole of gsx to freeze and the "you control" menus do not open. Real head scratcher as it was working fine before the update

I look forward to any findings you get

Cheers

CS-TMT

Re: GSX Fuel Issue since updating
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2017, 05:55:08 am »
Hey! I'm having the same issue reported here!

mark42111

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 10:17:04 am »
Hi,
I have just updated also to 2.0 and I have exactly the same issue when using the default 737! Everything works fine apart from the refuelling!
The fuel truck arrives and positions properly under the wing then the usual box comes up asking how much fuel etc!
However when I select the last option "Custom Fuel" GSX freezes and I can not do anything with GSX from that point.
In previous versions when you selected "custom fuel" it caused fsx to display the change fuel page, however in this version it just seems to cause GSX to freeze!

Have a look into it please! and let me know!

Many Thanks.
Mark.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 10:31:25 am »
We'll check this as soon as possible.

mark42111

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2017, 11:22:57 pm »
Have you had chance to check yet????

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2017, 11:31:51 pm »
Have you had chance to check yet???

Unfortunately not, because we have been bombarded by identical questions (if only users searched the forum before posting) about the new installation system, then we fixed a problem with outdated version of GSX, we fixed a problem with SODE jetways, we published an update to KCLT, all in the same day...

Rafal

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2017, 11:47:56 pm »
we fixed a problem with SODE jetways

Wow, Umberto, you have made me a happy man!  ;D
Will the fix be available via the new FSDT Live Update?
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 12:38:43 am »
Will the fix be available via the new FSDT Live Update?

Yes, but you must run manually because, right now, we still don't have the old notification system working.

Rafal

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 12:42:53 am »
you must run manually

I did and, after the first test (EPWA), it looks like SODE is docking again!
I don't know what you've done, but big thanks to you, Umberto, and to Jeffrey (SODE developer).  ;D
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020