FSDreamTeam forum
August 20, 2017, 01:12:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KMEM has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: KCLT Launch offer and new FSDT Sale  (Read 5549 times)
virtuali
Administrator

« on: May 31, 2017, 01:12:09 AM »

With the release of KCLT, we are now having a sale, under the following conditions:

50% Off, if you buy something together with KCLT. To activate the offer, insert the following code, when ordering KCLT, together with any other FSDT product:

KCLT64BIT

30% Off, on any FSDT product (save KCLT), with no requirement to buy KCLT. To activate the offer, insert the following code, when ordering KCLT, together with any other FSDT product:

FSDT64BIT

SPECIAL Launch OFFER, Valid until June 11th, 2017

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

IMPORTANT - If you pay with PayPal, you must use the normal "Checkout" button, NOT the "PayPal Express Checkout", because the PayPal Express Checkout will skip your details page, which is used to enter the Coupon.

mwilk19

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 02:53:13 AM »

Wow, that really is an amazing sale. Gonna grab KCLT and KIAH.

Regards,
Mike W.

[email protected] GHZ,Asus P8P67,8GB Mushkin redline DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX480, Noctua NH-D14,NZXT Phantom case,Windows 7 Home Premium X64
signmanbob

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 03:27:48 AM »

Amazing Sale!!.......but I already own everything that you make Embarrassed............ Grin
waleed

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 04:17:10 AM »

That sucks.
I bought KCLT as soon as it was released prior to  it even showing up on the Products page for download.
Could have used it as it seems I never purchased KMEM.
AaronMyers

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 05:05:25 AM »

The sale is indeed much appreciated. Just FYI though, I went to make a purchase of KIAH and the product page lists it as $24USD, but when you go to purchase it says $29USD. Not a big discrepancy, but thought I'd mention it.
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 05:25:09 AM »

The sale is indeed much appreciated. Just FYI though, I went to make a purchase of KIAH and the product page lists it as $24USD, but when you go to purchase it says $29USD. Not a big discrepancy, but thought I'd mention it.

The web page had an error, but it's fixed now. We only have 3 different prices for sceneries: 29$ for the new stuff, 24$ for middle-aged products, and 19$ for the older ones.

Hazza

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 06:52:11 AM »

Just went to purchase a couple of airports and there was no where to enter the coupon code so was only giving me the standard discount?

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, if you buy more than one other product with KCLT I presume you get 50% off one product and then the standard discount off the rest of them? How does it decide which product gets the 50%?

Cheers

Harry
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 07:05:08 AM »

there was no where to enter the coupon code

You probably missed this, from the announcement post above here:

IMPORTANT - If you pay with PayPal, you must use the normal "Checkout" button, NOT the "PayPal Express Checkout", because the PayPal Express Checkout will skip your details page, which is used to enter the Coupon.

dpergau

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 12:23:10 AM »

Similar problem as Hazza... I want to buy more then one scenery and GSX... however 50% is not coming off however I am getting a 30% discount.  For example I have KCLT and GSX in my cart and only 30% is off GSX.

Charlotte Douglas International  42.89 CAD
GSX 42.75 CAD

Sub Total 85.64 CAD
Coupon (FSDT64BIT)  -12.83 CAD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I add KMEM and get the following:

Charlotte Douglas International  42.89 CAD
GSX 42.75 CAD
Memphis 36.46 CAD

Sub Total 122.10 CAD
Coupon (FSDT64BIT)  -23.76 CAD

Can you please assist?

Thanks,
Dan
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 12:49:56 AM »

however 50% is not coming off however I am getting a 30% discount.  For example I have KCLT and GSX in my cart and only 30% is off GSX.

Which is entirely normal. Check your post: you inserted the FSDT64BIT code which, as explained above, is the one to get the 30% off any product, excluding KCLT.

It's not as if, just because you have KCLT in the cart, that the FSDT64BIT 30% discount code would then automatically transform itself into the KCLT64BIT which, as explained above, is the correct code to use to get a 50% discount IF you have KCLT in the cart.

dpergau

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2017, 12:54:37 AM »

Oops.. thanks for clarifying!

Dan
Bombero18

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 01:35:41 AM »

Amazing! thanks for the offer... I just bought the new Charlotte, Las Vegas and Chicago Smiley I have all your scenaries know. Great deal!

ArneJ

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2017, 05:57:27 PM »

Great deal, just bought KCLT, KIAD and KMEM  Grin
zoran

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 08:08:37 AM »

what am I missing? tried 2 different browsers but keep getting told all the fields are not complete. Huh

* Capture.PNG (14.54 KB, 570x349 - viewed 84 times.)
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 01:21:15 PM »

what am I missing? tried 2 different browsers but keep getting told all the fields are not complete. Huh

That's not what the web page is telling you. It's only telling you that the red asterisks are the required fields, but is not saying you cannot proceed because you missed to insert one. What you are missing, is that you must click the [Next/b] button. The Enter button is ONLY to insert the Coupon.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: