Author Topic: GSX BOARDING PROBLEM  (Read 2661 times)

Donato

GSX BOARDING PROBLEM
« on: April 22, 2017, 05:46:32 pm »
Dear mr Virtuali,
    I do not know why you do not answer my request for help. I sent two private messages, but you did not answer. And then I use this topic in the hope that you answer me. For a while, GSX has problems: boarding and deboarding of luggages, I see the big containers but there are no suitcases. This morning I uploaded the latest GSX version, but, surprisingly, I noticed that there are not even the big containers. There are only two different types of carts that carry them.
   Excluse my englih, but I have written in italian e you did not answer me.

Speedbird ATC

Re: GSX BOARDING PROBLEM
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 08:05:17 pm »
First of all, to my knowledge support is not provided by pm. Second, without telling us which aircraft this occurs on, everything you told us is useless! Wide bodied aircraft such as the 747 and 777 typically do NOT use bulk baggage, and only use containers. Same story with the A320 series. I am not sure what the new problem is? I am assuming that you are seeing no bags, or containers, but the baggage carts are turning up?

Donato

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 07:32:39 am »
I'm using Airbus A319 Aerosoft. One or two month ago this problem did not exist. Now, during boarding or deboarding, I do not see either suitcases or big boxes. I see only the means to deliver them, who are waiting.
Many thanks for your help for this wonderful program.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 11:41:46 am »
I do not know why you do not answer my request for help. I sent two private messages, but you did not answer.

You sent only 1 PM, this Saturday and, while we sometimes reply on weekends, you shouldn't take it for granted.

This morning I uploaded the latest GSX version, but, surprisingly, I noticed that there are not even the big containers. There are only two different types of carts that carry them.

How you updated GSX ? If you did a minor update, but you missed the latest mandatory update that happened in December, you might not have the latest vehicles installed.

If you are not sure when you downloaded the Full installer, just download the Full installer again now, and nothing else.

Donato

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 01:25:05 pm »
L'ho fatto. Purtroppo non cambia nulla. Ora si deve accontentare dell'italiano.
Mi dispiace: è un bellissimo software.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 02:19:09 pm »
L'ho fatto. Purtroppo non cambia nulla. Ora si deve accontentare dell'italiano.Mi dispiace: è un bellissimo software.

Please, use only English on the forum, to the benefit of others.

If you are sure you use the latest GSX version, then try to Reset the airplane configuration to default, so GSX will use its internal configuration for that airplane, because this might be caused by some customization you did, which might be wrong for some reason.