Author Topic: GSX problem with aerosoft airbus  (Read 2448 times)

Topgunner

GSX problem with aerosoft airbus
« on: November 06, 2016, 09:02:58 pm »
My gsx does not recognize when I open my airbus doors, when I request catering or boarding they will prompt me to open the required doors as per usual. However, when I open it with my airbus MCDU it seems as though the commands were ignored.

Can anyone help me with this issue please. I really want to use the airbus with gsx. It works fine with my pmdg 737 ngx. Thank you!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX problem with aerosoft airbus
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 09:47:51 pm »
My gsx does not recognize when I open my airbus doors, when I request catering or boarding they will prompt me to open the required doors as per usual. However, when I open it with my airbus MCDU it seems as though the commands were ignored.

If I understand your message correctly. your problem is not that GSX is not recognizing the doors as being opened: it's that you cannot open them in the first place, if this is what you meant with " when I open it with my airbus MCDU it seems as though the commands were ignored".

Does this means the doors do not open with the MCDU ? If yes, your question doesn't have anything to do with GSX, and are instead a question about using the Aerosoft Airbus correctly: if the doors are not open, you cannot expect GSX would "recognize" them as such and, in fact, it's correctly recognize them as being closed. Unless with "the commands were ignored", you meant something else.

I seem to recall you must first load a state in the Airbus, in order to use the doors commands, see here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85870-turn-around-state-and-doors/