Author Topic: GSX loading the the defualt scenery on FSDG`s Heraklion LGIR  (Read 2170 times)

Myran21

GSX loading the the defualt scenery on FSDG`s Heraklion LGIR
« on: September 11, 2016, 08:33:51 pm »
I bought FSDG´s Heraklion on Steam couple of days ago. I bought on steam because I using FSX SE. But after I have install the scenery I tryeid it and see if everything works fine. The first I noticed was that all aircraft was to big to handle GSX on heraklion. That made me pensive beacause I was trying the airport with a 738 and a Bae avro 70. And I have fly to Heraklion in a a330 in real life so the 738 and avro 70 should not be to big for gsx handling. But that was a easy problem to fix I just change the wingspan on "Change airport position". But then I noticed that GSX had load in the old and defualt slot postion on the airport. I have tried to reinstall but it didn´t help. I had read on other topics and pages to change AFCAD but can´t find it. What should I do?

Best regards

Myran21

PS: Sorry for bad english
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 06:08:33 pm by Myran21 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX loading the the defualt scenery on FSDG`s Heraklion LGIR
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 08:55:07 pm »
But then I noticed that GSX had load in the old and defualt slot postion on the airport. I have tried to reinstall but it didn´t help. I had read on other topics and pages to change AFCAD but can´t find it. What should I do?

See this post:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14305.msg105417.html#msg105417