Author Topic: KJFK v2 PAPI Lights Question  (Read 3568 times)

Kevin_28

KJFK v2 PAPI Lights Question
« on: August 23, 2016, 12:24:40 am »
Hi there!

Firstly, I want to say thank you so much for all the work you guys do in giving us fantastic airport addons. I have recently purchased KJFK v2 for FSX Steam, and I'm enjoying the addon scenery. I do have a question in regards to the PAPI lights though. Are the PAPI lights supposed to show up on every runway? I'm having an issue that I can only see it on one runway and not on the others. I tried reinstalling it and the PAPI lights move to another runway, but it's still only there. I don't have this issue with the KLAX scenery. Is there a setting that I am missing? Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KJFK v2 PAPI Lights Question
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 12:30:45 am »
Are t31e PAPI lights supposed to show up on every runway?

No, of course. Only on runways that have PAPIs in real life. Checking the charts supplied with KJFK, you could see that PAPIs are on runways 13R/13L, 31L/31R and 22R. There are no PAPIs on 4L/4R and 22L.

Kevin_28

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:59:24 am »
Are t31e PAPI lights supposed to show up on every runway?

No, of course. Only on runways that have PAPIs in real life. Checking the charts supplied with KJFK, you could see that PAPIs are on runways 13R/13L, 31L/31R and 22R. There are no PAPIs on 4L/4R and 22L.

Thank you for your quick response. Let me go back a bit. I understand that there are runways that don't have PAPI lights, and that is naturally reflected in the scenery. However, my issue is that the PAPI lights only show up on one runway (31L). The other runways, including 31R, 13R/L and 22R, do not have PAPI lights. Do you have any ideas as to why that occurs? Thanks again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 01:33:34 pm »
However, my issue is that the PAPI lights only show up on one runway (31L). The other runways, including 31R, 13R/L and 22R, do not have PAPI lights. Do you have any ideas as to why that occurs?

It shouldn't happen. We'll check it and report back.