Author Topic: No walking any more  (Read 3270 times)

Toninomex

No walking any more
« on: August 14, 2016, 05:15:45 am »
Hi
After I installed your last update, the platform staff during push back doesn´t walk, he only slips.
By the way, I belive you are working in more service trucks as water supply, or wc something like that, are you?
Do you have a release day?
Thanks!
Antonio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No walking any more
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 02:20:13 pm »
The marshaller works normally and nothing has changed with the last update so, it's not possible this would be caused by the update.

It will slide if you are looking at it from a too large distance and/or a too wide zoom settings, because FSX will automatically switch off all animations after a certain distance, and it has always been like this since GSX was released, since it's something we don't have any control over.

Also, if you noticed this only after a return flight, try to "Restart Couatl" before starting servicing on arrival, which usually fix the issue, in the rare occasions when it's not caused by the zoom/distance.

Toninomex

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 08:58:47 pm »
It is not a problem of distance...
Let me re-instal couatl and I come back again with you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 09:57:39 am »
Let me re-instal couatl and I come back again with you.

I haven't said you should re-install Couatl. I said you should re-start it:

Also, if you noticed this only after a return flight, try to "Restart Couatl" before starting servicing on arrival, which usually fix the issue, in the rare occasions when it's not caused by the zoom/distance.

The "Restart Couatl" is an option in the "Couatl - Settings" menu.