Author Topic: VRS Superhornet  (Read 49571 times)

Razgriz

Re: VRS Superhornet
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2009, 12:50:24 am »
Hm...Can you write a tutorial (printable in text plz) on catapult launch?  I've had the shoe attached before but cannot get it attached again.

First of all you need to use the kneeboard checklist to determine your takeoff trim and power setting so work out your weight for the power setting then calculate the end speed for the cat. Now work out your take off trim for the CAT launch by using the endspeed on the graph.(SHF 1) To hook up with the CAT line up and taxi with the CAT gauge on then taxi slowly forwards until the light goes green. Set your end speed on the CAT gauge then lower the launch bar. Disengage NWS and arm catapult go through the check list and then you're good to go. Throttles Mil, launchbar retract, salute (ShF G in key command mode), handsoff the stick and release park brake.

I just figured that out before you posted it.  It kept talking about the catapult gauge and I'm like WTF!  It was the fact that I didn't find the gauge.  Lets do some flying off of the USS Enterprise At Norfolk (AlphaSim) in Multiplayer.   You on ICQ?

burner12

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2009, 02:24:12 am »
Besides a confirmed date, do we at least have an estimate at which quarter the FSX vers. will come out?

SUBS17

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2009, 11:55:01 pm »

I just figured that out before you posted it.  It kept talking about the catapult gauge and I'm like WTF!  It was the fact that I didn't find the gauge.  Lets do some flying off of the USS Enterprise At Norfolk (AlphaSim) in Multiplayer.   You on ICQ?

I'm up for a flight but I don't have the Enterprise we could use the Waikato instead its not a bad Carrier.

SUBS17

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2009, 11:56:42 pm »
Besides a confirmed date, do we at least have an estimate at which quarter the FSX vers. will come out?

Most likely 6 months or more I think they've just started working on it plus they are putting more features for the Pro version.

Razgriz

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2009, 12:14:56 am »

I'm up for a flight but I don't have the Enterprise we could use the Waikato instead its not a bad Carrier.

Is it full sized and have an angled deck?

burner12

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2009, 03:06:37 am »

Most likely 6 months or more I think they've just started working on it plus they are putting more features for the Pro version.
Thanks that does give me some idea on when it'll come out. I just hope it will be able to work on a single core processor ???

Razgriz

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2009, 03:15:40 am »

Thanks that does give me some idea on when it'll come out. I just hope it will be able to work on a single core processor ???

From what I've noticed (FSX primary, so not exprt on my fs9 fps) there's no fps change.

SUBS17

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2009, 03:23:32 am »
Hard to say if the FSX version has more features then it might run slower I'm just going to wait and see although I am in need of a new PC.

SUBS17

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2009, 03:24:19 am »

Yep its a full sized plus ground crew.

Razgriz

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2009, 03:38:02 am »

Yep its a full sized plus ground crew.

I'll check it out.

burner12

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2009, 05:13:55 pm »

From what I've noticed (FSX primary, so not exprt on my fs9 fps) there's no fps change.
so that would mean it would work on a single core right? if it stays the same?

Razgriz

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2009, 10:23:27 pm »

so that would mean it would work on a single core right? if it stays the same?

It should but it may not perform the best FPS wise.

burner12

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 11:32:31 pm »
I wonder why when I read the sys. requirements for the SuperBug it has FSX on there for average and ultimate. DOe sthat mean those are the requirements when it comes out or will this version work with FSX? Plus it says use a dual core and 512MB Graphics Card.

Ray

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2009, 01:21:42 am »
The FSX version has not yet been released. This will take some time, like a year or so from now.

SUBS17

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2009, 12:25:51 am »
Last I heard it was 6 months mind you the Pro version will take longer I guess with the added features.