Author Topic: Honey Trucks  (Read 2768 times)

Sploosh

Honey Trucks
« on: July 31, 2016, 03:02:21 pm »
I watched an airport documentary on Frankfurt, Germany and saw for the first time what is called the "Honey Truck" (a human waste removal of the toilet tanks of the airplane). I know something like this had to exist, but it was out-of-sight, out-of-mind. I am curios now, can a truck service like this be added to GSX?

pilot3033

Re: Honey Trucks
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 06:01:28 pm »
AES includes "waste disposal" and I doubt there are any technical reasons it's not in GSX. I would guess that it's just a much lower priority for the small team in the face of SODE jetways, new sceneries, getting an EMAS to work, a Cargo update, etc. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 01:49:24 pm »
Water and Lavatory vehicles are planned to be included in GSX.

cowings1588

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 06:58:17 am »
Lavatory services is stinky & messy job, I do it in real life with our UAL & UALX Planes.. Where we are our truck I hardly ever see, we have a lav cart which easier.. However most do have trucks..  I can hardly wait, until GSX starts doing it, I'll be requesting Potable water & Lav service to be done & those services can be completed while boarding.. 
COA
Bill

Sploosh

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 10:46:09 pm »
This is good news. Thank you for the reply. I love and enjoy the immersive part of GSX. Thanks for such good work, to the whole team!