Author Topic: GSX Menu with Matrox TH2GO  (Read 4145 times)

mroschk

GSX Menu with Matrox TH2GO
« on: July 17, 2016, 04:41:30 pm »
Hello,

i bought a TH2GO and have the Prepar3D window now span over 3 Monitors.
But the GSX Menu spans now also over this 3 Monitors which Looks a bit crazy because the Menu entry numbers are on the left Monitor, and the rest of the text are on the middle Monitor.

Is there a way to give the Menu a "Maximum" width?

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: GSX Menu with Matrox TH2GO
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 05:13:37 pm »
I've never had occasion to try, but can't you grab the window and move it?  Maybe right click on it and get an undock option?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

mroschk

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 05:59:22 pm »
good idea, but i am using a home Cockpit and Control all this without a mouse or keyboard

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 12:18:58 pm »
With "GSX menu" you mean the transparent window ? That's not a "GSX" menu, it's the standard Simconnect menu which is used by every 3rd party application with an in-game menu, like SODE, FSPassengers, and so many others.

This means:

- We don't have any control over it. We cannot control size, position, etc.

- The ONLY control you have over it, is the mouse to resize/move it and eventually undock it.

Nothing we can do about it and it will obviously affect any 3rd party application that use that menu, so it's not a GSX issue in any way, but it's just how FSX works.

mroschk

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 07:04:45 pm »
hmmm...ok, so it is ok....