Author Topic: Container -flying through the Air  (Read 3579 times)

walter1158

Container -flying through the Air
« on: July 15, 2016, 03:35:47 pm »
While Baggage unloading -  a Container is floating through the Air - see the Screenshot!!

;) Maybe David Copperfield is now working as a ground Crew Member?

All these Bugs - several Weeks after Release...

.. IT NERVES !!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Container -flying through the Air
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 11:10:13 pm »
All these Bugs - several Weeks after Release...

If you read the release notes of the latest Live updates, you would have known this problem HAS been fixed.

If it's not fixed on your system, is either because you haven't installed the latest Live Update OR because you ignored the release notes of the previous major update, which said in order to use this version, you MUST install the CURRENT FULL GSX installer, otherwise your vehicles will be outdated and will float in the air.

walter1158

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 12:15:09 am »

...I'm sick of installing every moment the Software again and again .. - on your next Release i´ll wait minimum a half Year before use!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 04:54:19 pm »
...I'm sick of installing every moment the Software again and again ..

Are you saying we shouldn't continue to update it as soon users reports problems.

You are not "required" to update the software, if you don't want to. But if you decided to do it, you ARE required to read the release notes, which is are presented in the most easy possible way, as one of the voices in the very same menu that is notifying you of the update.

on your next Release i´ll wait minimum a half Year before use!!

That will only result in:

- Not taking advantage of new features and fixes.

AND

- Increase the chance of missing something important in the releases notes.

This bug you were having, is a result that, in order to support airports with non-standard elevation, and being able to pre-select a gate in flight, which were BOTH features requested by users that will duly added, required to update some of the vehicle models, which are contained in the Full GSX installer only. That's why the release notes we published with the latest major upgrade, said to do so, the only problem is that it's best to read them, if only to know WHAT has been fixed, if only to decide if you are interested in the update to begin with.

walter1158

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 09:18:37 pm »
 .. your attempted clarification will change nothing on my evaluation ..
.. on your next Release i´ll be very cautious!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 12:11:20 pm »
.. your attempted clarification will change nothing on my evaluation ..

The clarification was needed, if you don't want to make use of it, that's entirely fine, but doesn't change anything about the frequency of updates.

.. on your next Release i´ll be very cautious!!

Don't worry, we'll release it anyway and make many users happy.

- Have you finally done what the release notes said ?  Has the problem of floating vehicles been fixed ?

walter1158

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 07:12:40 pm »
"Have you finally done what the release notes said"

I never would allow me not to read what you have written! :D

OK..serious: All read, All actual Full Installer installed, All Live Update done!!!

Has the problem of floating vehicles been fixed ?

Answer: No floating - and no Ground Crew on Duty!

;D Great!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 05:01:22 am »
Answer: No floating - and no Ground Crew on Duty!

I cannot possibly know what you did wrong but, if you searched the forum, which has discussed the issue of floating vehicles so many times, you would see that downloading and installing the latest Full GSX installer, fixed the problem for everybody.

OK..serious: All read, All actual Full Installer installed, All Live Update done!!!

This doesn't seem right. If you installed the CURRENT Full installer, you shouldn't be able to do any Live Update, because you just installed the latest version, and the Live Update said so.

Fact you say you did "All Live Update" (what "all" ? There's only one Live Update...), seems to indicate you haven't installed the current Full installer. You must download and install it now, it's NOT enough to install "any" Full installer and then doing "All Live Updates", you must download and install the latest GSX Full installer, and nothing else, and the Live Update shouldn't even come out and should tell you already have the latest version.