Author Topic: Catering Services not available for this aircraft.  (Read 5095 times)

AAL5426

Catering Services not available for this aircraft.
« on: June 23, 2016, 09:16:24 pm »
Hello I updated to the latest Couatl and when I'm in the PMDG 738 and request for catering services it will not serve my aircraft the only time this works is if I'm in TNCM for some reason anywhere else it does not work and I'm on P3D.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Catering Services not available for this aircraft.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 10:26:26 pm »
Be sure you use the default configuration that comes with GSX, using the "Reset" button in the airplane configuration editor, in order to be sure it's not a problem caused by having edited the config.

If still doesn't work after a Reset, check you don't have any GSX.CFG file in the airplane folder itself (a file located here won't be removed by the Reset button).

If still doesn't work after you are 100% the configuration used is the internal one (the airplane configuration editor will tell you that), please indicate a precise reproducible case of which airport you are in, and which parking. Possibly, a default or an FSDT airport.

AAL5426

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 04:32:08 am »
It seems like it is at any airport besides TNCM so far and so far it does not work for the Aerosft A320 or the PMDG 738 and it has been at KDFW with your Scenery, KDEN with default, KSFO with FlightBeam, and KLAX with your scenery, KMEM with your scenery. and it happens at any gate no specific gate just all of them in general.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 01:31:47 pm »
I don't have the PMDG 737, but I have just checked with the the Aerosoft A320 at KDFW, and it works normally and the catering arrive. Please indicate the precise gate, for example at KDFW, where you get that message.

AAL5426

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 11:44:51 pm »
I loaded the Aerosoft A320 at Gate E16 in KDFW as well as the PMDG 738 and did not work still.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 08:45:06 am »
I loaded the Aerosoft A320 at Gate E16 in KDFW as well as the PMDG 738 and did not work still.

I don't know what to say: here's the Aerosoft A320 working fine with catering at KDFW Gate E16
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:27:04 am by virtuali »

AAL5426

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 08:37:33 pm »
Could it be that my Coautl won't update? I did check live update and I updated it and installed the newest version but when I go to check to see if theres a new update the message still asks me if I would like to update Couatl.

sticky1202

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 01:21:45 pm »
Be sure you have gone to the FSDT website and downloaded the current  addon manager.   http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

Jim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 01:23:29 pm »
We replicated the problem and yes, I confirm it's a bug, but it must have be there since several versions...it happens only with smaller planes that would require a catering mini-van, and only at parkings with parking codes.

Will be fixed in the next update.