Author Topic: Sections of GSX vehicles missing  (Read 15353 times)

dirzao

Re: Sections of GSX vehicles missing
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2016, 02:48:59 pm »
I fixed my problem.
yesterday after many furious hours of work to try to solve it.

I uninstalled completly ... I cleaned all the register related to application install using CCleaner app.
After I went to regedit and I searched for everything called GSX, couatl ... and removed it.

After that ...I installed as administrator.. and now almost everything is normal here.

Almost because one of more flown airport here does not recognized any gate on GSX  (SBGL)(Tropicalsim)
I guess GSX is pointing for an .BGL with a strange name.. XBGL.adex (?????)
but ... anyway.. it's working now.

vadriver

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2016, 05:26:40 am »
The issue is, we cannot replicate it in any way, and it seems to affect users with many 3rd party modules that generates lots of traffic on the Simconnect. It might be an AI traffic package, it might be ASN, it might be the VRS TacPac or a COMBINATION of them.

umberto

i've been following this topic in particular .... as i have almost identical experiences as cfoley.

essentially, all vehicles are seen on the ground .... but never all required at each departure / destination (gate called on the ground) and differing ones missing the next flight on the same routes between a number of usa fsdt & fbeam airports.

i am working my way through your suggestion to disable other addons ... but to no avail with ASN, MCE, VAI.

the one thing which seems a tad odd ( & which may be of significance) in the latest update is that when you invoke gsx, the default airline (in a group) is rarely the same at the same gate ... or is it that i never noticed that previously.

hope to hear good news soon.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 05:28:56 am by vadriver »
cheers
john

Wardd

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2016, 12:13:51 am »
Hey,

I just wanted to add my name to the list of people having this problem. I also run ASN but the problem can still occur when I don't have it running. I have followed the above steps exactly and it did not resolve the issue for me. I will follow this topic closely in the hope a solution is found, as to be fair the support here is great and problems seem to be solved quickly.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:33:25 am by virtuali »

vadriver

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2016, 07:20:42 am »
i am working my way through your suggestion to disable other addons ... but to no avail with ASN, MCE, VAI.

team

have tried all disables separately & collectively (on my addons) to no avail ..... UT2, Orbx objectflow , AS FlightRecorder, Feelthere Aurbus, fsuipc, AES in addition to the above (in both the dll & exe.xml files)

one thing that seems to work most of the time is a reset & allowing the default to load without selection (more complete but still not !00% all the time).

i also note as before that all vehicles appear to load in the first instance but then different ones at different loads quickly disappear ... a short flash you might say & then gone !!
cheers
john

Artur

Re: Re: Sections of GSX vehicles missing
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2016, 09:18:32 am »

The vehicles in the sky clearly indicates you haven't updated with the current full GSX installer.

If you are *sure* you have, it's likely you have additional liveries you made with the PaintKit, (or you downloaded the PaintKit and forgot about it), so you must install the updated PaintKit too.

This was the solution for me. I had also missing vehicles after last update, but with reinstalling the paintkit, all fixed.

Inviato dal mio Sirius_QS utilizzando Tapatalk

vadriver

Re: Re: Sections of GSX vehicles missing
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2016, 12:15:21 pm »
This was the solution for me. I had also missing vehicles after last update, but with reinstalling the paintkit, all fixed.

Artur

I don't have any additional liveries ..

I uninstalled GSX then installed the full installer update ... how can I have a need for the paintkit ??
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:17:12 pm by vadriver »
cheers
john

Artur

Re: Re: Re: Sections of GSX vehicles missing
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2016, 12:36:11 pm »

Artur

I don't have any additional liveries ..

I uninstalled GSX then installed the full installer update ... how can I have a need for the paintkit ??
I put that answer, because I have made my own custom ground service like "Tarom" at LROP one year ago, and two days ago after update, the vehicles dissapeared. That's why I reinstalled paint kit. After that works. The vehicles return again. It is normal if you think, because is missing the path to point at that specific user vehicle in sim.cfg. But this is what I do, maybe you have downloaded some custom GS for some airport...

Inviato dal mio Sirius_QS utilizzando Tapatalk