Author Topic: Feature Request  (Read 1998 times)

matthewpow

Feature Request
« on: June 21, 2016, 02:58:56 am »
I understand if you don't feel as if this is a good idea but I have noticed that, well, GSX isn't very accurate with airlines, even with payware. I have an idea where after you request a service, a menu comes up, maybe you could enable this as an option in the settings, but a menu comes up and you can basically search the airlines, so say if you were flying British Airways, you could search "British" and it could come up. Just an idea.

Hnla

Re: Feature Request
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 04:14:16 am »
I understand if you don't feel as if this is a good idea but I have noticed that, well, GSX isn't very accurate with airlines, even with payware. I have an idea where after you request a service, a menu comes up, maybe you could enable this as an option in the settings, but a menu comes up and you can basically search the airlines, so say if you were flying British Airways, you could search "British" and it could come up. Just an idea.

GSX is just reading what the airport AFCAD says. So, if the airline is incorrect, that it's because the AFCAD is incorrect, not GSX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Feature Request
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 05:15:30 pm »
so say if you were flying British Airways, you could search "British" and it could come up.

It would be very unrealistic if you could be served by your own airline everywhere you go. The ground operators are provided by the AIRPORT.

That's why, as explained on the manual, the selection of the ground operator is related to the airport and the parking codes of the *parking*, not your own livery.