Author Topic: closure of cargo doors when bag ages are loaded.  (Read 2053 times)

ozflyer

closure of cargo doors when bag ages are loaded.
« on: June 20, 2016, 01:10:21 pm »

Hi Umberto,

Have a suggestion, maybe its already in place, and I have not set it up properly.

When GSX finished loading baggages, as each loader completes, if it displays the message to close that particular cargo door would be good.

As I now find that if the passenger boarding takes longer, the cargo loaders have finished loading and they reverse back to their parked positions while the cargo doors are left open.

Now I primarily fly on the pmdg 700-300ER, is the above already implemented ?, if not it would be good if this can be tweaked to add the realism...

I have seen in ,any airports that when the cargo loaders move back, theyclose the doors first.

Thanks

Hari

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: closure of cargo doors when bag ages are loaded.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 01:16:35 pm »
I have seen in ,any airports that when the cargo loaders move back, theyclose the doors first.

That's a bit strange. Maybe you meant they close the doors *immediately* after the loaders go back, but surely not before, otherwise the moving door would touch the loader.

ozflyer

Re: closure of cargo doors when bag ages are loaded.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 01:18:42 pm »

That's a bit strange. Maybe you meant they close the doors *immediately* after the loaders go back, but surely not before, otherwise the moving door would touch the loader.

Sorry, that's what I meant, when they move back, the doors start closing.

Can that be achieved in GSX ?.