Author Topic: KMEM, flickering textures and no runway lighting  (Read 3465 times)

captain420

KMEM, flickering textures and no runway lighting
« on: August 07, 2016, 02:56:51 am »
I just installed the latest KMEM and when looking at the airport, the ground textures are flickering like crazy. And also there seems to be no runway lighting at night.

I ran Simple Airport Scanner to see if there are any duplicate KMEM files, and it couldn't find anything, so I'm not sure what it could be.

I'm using P3D 3.3.5 with FTX Global, Vector, openLC NA

Wise87

Re: KMEM, flickering textures and no runway lighting
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 03:41:01 pm »
See if setting Mesh Resolution to 10 and Texture Resolution to 7 solved the problem. It could also be a global issue if you have one installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida1146

Re: KMEM, flickering textures and no runway lighting
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 12:54:19 am »
I just installed the latest KMEM and when looking at the airport, the ground textures are flickering like crazy. And also there seems to be no runway lighting at night.

I ran Simple Airport Scanner to see if there are any duplicate KMEM files, and it couldn't find anything, so I'm not sure what it could be.

I'm using P3D 3.3.5 with FTX Global, Vector, openLC NA
I'm having the same problem with FSX-SE. I'm running the same FTX set-up. And from the FSX Top Down view, the flashing seems to diminish as I get closer to the ground.

Also, some of the ramp parking shows the parking lines, but no ramp surface. I'm not familiar with Simple Airport Scanner.
-= Gary =-